et-loader

I have lived in predominantly white areas throughout my Unicorn Feeling kinda IDGAF-ish today shirt life. Every Unicorn school I went to was mostly occupied by white students. Growing up in a white society, I have gotten some noticeable Unicorn differences between the parenting I receive compared to the upbringing my friends (95% are white) receive. Another thing I envy is the lower expectations or standards when it comes to academic achievement Unicorn and achievement. In elementary school, I was a top student. If you want. I am not necessarily the smartest in the class.

Unicorn Feeling kinda IDGAF-ish today tank top

Related: Unicorn shirt: Unicorn I am unable to quit as I am currently too legit shirt

But I am the Unicorn Feeling kinda IDGAF-ish today shirt highest achievers every year in our Unicorn academic awards evenings. What made me most angry was seeing students go home with an average of 60, or 70, and then get an Xbox for Christmas for outstanding academic work. Meanwhile, if I return home with anything less than 85%, I will get a lecture or physical discipline. For special math, I used to go home with 96% and my father Unicorn asked what happened to the other 4% instead of congratulating me.

Unicorn Feeling kinda IDGAF-ish today tank top

tank top

Almost all my friends have phones at the  Unicorn Feeling kinda IDGAF-ish today shirt age of 10. I only Unicorn had my first phone at 13 years old. a blackberry curve which at the time was a serious bend. I am not allowed to attend birthday parties that end after 9 pm. Almost all of my  Unicorn  friends’ parties, Year 7 ended on the 9th. Most of my white friends call their parents Mom and Dad Dad when I was 13 while I still call me Mom Mummy and Deddy Pass (yes, not dad). This is not really a parenting style, but a difference that I noticed quite a lot.

Unicorn Feeling kinda IDGAF-ish today shirt

Unicorn Feeling kinda IDGAF-ish today sweater

sweater

Unicorn Feeling kinda IDGAF-ish today hoodie

hoodie

On top of that, I also call all my elders or my friends’ parents, Grandma / Grandpa Unicorn regardless of their Unicorn Feeling kinda IDGAF-ish today shirt surname, no matter how well I know them. My white friends call their friends parents or elderly aunts or uncle Rings. I never Unicorn understood this, because they are irrelevant. Later in my teenage years, I finally caught up to this trend. There is not much difference here, as I experienced in elementary school. I was a bit more free about going out.

 

See more: Unicorn Feeling kinda IDGAF-ish today shirt

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Unicorn Feeling kinda IDGAF-ish today shirt”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked

Related Products